Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bullshit

I was so proud of myself this week for getting my ethics application finished for university review. A 10 page form turned into a 40 page submission. Most of that material will feed into the research tools and final report so I would be finished my Master's degree by November - a year after it was originally planned because my former employer tricked me and pushed me into getting 30 pages of background/root cause analysis work done in guise of my final project only to terminate my employment days after receiving it.

After many attempts to get a contract inked with my new client (at little or no cost), I found out today that they cancelled the project. They now have in possession 40 pages of work plus the initial 5 page detailed proposal.

So utterly pissed off and frustrated that I can never get a break.....so completely tired of the BULLSHIT...and back to square one, AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment